Regular
You're 5
Jun 25, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
’19 Grandsport
923D8ED5-055D-4A21-A004-88A069B343BD.jpeg
381C78F4-9046-4387-99FF-BC08B970FC9E.jpeg

Don’t mind the gap it will get lowered soon 😂. I’ve also decided I’m going to rip the red hashmarks👿

Thanks! Hey don’t fret it. You can always make money. Enjoy your ride and mod when you CAN! 🙂

Thank you everyone! I promise I will take better pics. She’ll be home this Saturday but I won’t have time to take decent photos until last week of April. I am a photographer and I’m the worst critic of my work so when I say decent it actually means I gotta plan it 😂

@Millertime he’s from New Jersey his insta is @carbonfiberelements his work is amazing and top notch customer service but $$$

Thank you everyone! I promise I will take better pics. She’ll be home this Saturday but I won’t have time to take decent photos until last week of April. I am a photographer and I’m the worst critic of my work so when I say decent it actually means I gotta plan it 😂

@Millertime he’s from New Jersey his insta is @carbonfiberelements his work is amazing and top notch customer service but $$$
Looking forward to seeing more awesome photos. Real nice ...
We like photos ... we are a worthy sort ...
We take the best ones and put them in calendars and on t-shirts and make a fortune ...
ooops 🐱is out of the 💼 ... 🤣

Looking forward to seeing more awesome photos. Real nice ...
We like photos ... we are a worthy sort ...
We take the best ones and put them in calendars and on t-shirts and make a fortune ...
ooops 🐱is out of the 💼 ... 🤣

😂 hey I’m down for that! 💰

Btw the M7 will take me a little to get used to. The clutch engagement is weird to me 😂 did I look like a noob moving the car to the service bay. There’s no feathering this clutch i kept chirping the tires it was embarrassing lol. Any c7 m7 people have tips?

Btw the M7 will take me a little to get used to. The clutch engagement is weird to me 😂 did I look like a noob moving the car to the service bay. There’s no feathering this clutch i kept chirping the tires it was embarrassing lol. Any c7 m7 people have tips?

Ya. Enjoy it. Nothing wrong with a tire chirp from a corvette.
Definitely better than riding it and smelling it roast.
You are correct though. It takes a while to find the sweet spot. After that you only screw up when you know people are watching.

• Haha
Reactions: grandsp69

I've had a lot of manuals over the years... .. I also have a manual diesel truck that i can let the clutch out at an idle and it won't stall...right or wrong, in the Corvette, I run the revs up just a touch with a couple pumps of the go pedal. Gives me the feel, reminds me I'm not in my truck or on my tractor... (and it sounds good)... Then as the revs are receding I let the clutch disengage and feather the gas back up simultaneously. In other words, You'll be surprised how quick you get use to it GS

The steering wheel is awesome. One of my first mods was a MGW shifter. Makes a huge difference, crisper, less notchy shifts. Enjoy the car.
Yeah, 1st gear from stop and going into 2nd are notchy but 3rd + are smooth. Does the short throw really make that much of a difference?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.