Welcome. Very special car you have. Enjoy the car and CCF.
Yes we love pictures. Get someone else to take them as my hands shook for days after getting my first one. :Biggrin:

Just acquiring my "new" toy today, a 1993 Corvette 40th anniversary edition 6 speed in Black Rose Metallic. Hello to all you Vette guys and girls out there in Canada! Happy Canada Day!!
Welcome , I am new to the vette world as well. Great forum here for all years of Corvettes.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Welcome to the CCF
Felt like it was Canada Day just yesterday … been out in the Canadian Corvette World since … just realizing its 27 days after :Wideyed:

Guess what!!! Just flipped my 93 40th Anniversary 6 speed coupe for a real nice '86 automatic coupe. Sounds crazy, but the 86 is really great cosmetically and mechanically, low mileage...while the '93 require a whole lot of interior work, weatherstrip replacement, seats, loose dash parts,etc.
Gonna miss that ZF 6 speed though!

Reactions: ddgermann
That’s pretty cool Vette 1993 but now you’ll have to change your name! Ah, just kidding as the name will come with a good story. Looking forward to the pics of the 86!

Dantanman, welcome to the forum! What did you get for a Corvette? Post it up in a new thread so we can welcome you properly......unless you already have....and I haven’t gotten to that thread yet. :D

That’s pretty cool Vette 1993 but now you’ll have to change your name! Ah, just kidding as the name will come with a good story. Looking forward to the pics of the 86!

Dantanman, welcome to the forum! What did you get for a Corvette? Post it up in a new thread so we can welcome you properly......unless you already have....and I haven’t gotten to that thread yet. :D
I bought a modded 14 C7 Z51ragtop, Vortec supercharged. I see why people rave about these cars! Makes a drive anywhere an adventure.

Attachments

• 00D0D_jkofjFDBLNi_600x450.jpg
    00D0D_jkofjFDBLNi_600x450.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 9
  • C7CORVETTE 032.JPG
    C7CORVETTE 032.JPG
    629.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.