Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Well... after a slightly longer than anticipated wait, my Vette cave has a new piece of furniture. Delivery and installation took place late yesterday and while the installers were here, we tried it out. Now I'm frantically reading the manual to figure out how to get my car down. lol... Has really made a lot more usable room in my shop, especially since I have three other bays and will rarely have another vehicle in there under the Vette. High enough that I can walk under it as well without ducking. Still need to cut down the front wheel stop height to clear my splitter but that's an easy fix. A big plus having the high ceiling too as I can achieve full lift height without worrying about hitting the roof on the door opener.

PXL_20220427_140616633.jpg

Well... after a slightly longer than anticipated wait, my Vette cave has a new piece of furniture. Delivery and installation took place late yesterday and while the installers were here, we tried it out. Now I'm frantically reading the manual to figure out how to get my car down. lol... Has really made a lot more usable room in my shop, especially since I have three other bays and will rarely have another vehicle in there under the Vette. High enough that I can walk under it as well without ducking. Still need to cut down the front wheel stop height to clear my splitter but that's an easy fix. A big plus having the high ceiling too as I can achieve full lift height without worrying about hitting the roof on the door opener.

View attachment 95466
Very nice. What model did you get and is there enough height for another car underneath?

Reactions: Rruuff Day
think that is the one I have

4 post lifts are the best, stable and they work

congrads you can never go wrong with a item that makes fiddling with the car fun and easier on the old body

mice can’t climb the 5 foot lift and then you can see what is under the car for dirt and debris

nicely done

Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.