Vic

I'm New Here
Mar 12, 2017
Allsiotn
VetteCoins
Car
still hunting
Hello All,

I look forward to being part of your forum. I am still in the hunting stages for my corvette, which I hope to acquire this summer, just preparing my garage with a hoist to accommodate her when she hibernates for the winter.

I am looking at the new C7s not a brand new one, lot of my friends have sourced their vettes from the states, but with the current exchange rate + shipping and taxes the deals are not that sweet. however I did notice the main difference I found were the mileages were much lower than a similar car here in Canada, which is not a big factor as I wont be doing a great deal of mileage, but I have to consider the investment and resale.
if anyone can recommend a good dealer in Ontario I live just 90 kms north of Toronto, I'd be most grateful.

Anyway I think I've said enough for my intro.

Regards,
Vic.

Welcome to the forum Vic. Sounds like you have given this lots of thought and hopefully you can find a car that meets your needs.

Best of luck with the journey to find the car. There may be some on here who are considering selling so don't forget that group here well in your search.

Welcome to the forum Vic. Congratulations on your decision. There are a number of things in life that bring a smile to our faces but owning and driving a Corvette is one smile that never fades. Lots of owners on here that are always more than happy to share their knowledge. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum Vic ....
Research what you are searching for ....
Options - Kms - Price ...
Autotrader.ca - Kijiji - to name a few ....
Talk to other CCF members ...
You will find the right Corvette for you ....

Welcome Vic! Being from the west, I am not familiar with any dealers your way but I want to wish you luck in your search! It's interesting that cars in the south would have fewer miles as they have a longer driving season.

Welcome to the forum Vic, I'm Vic as well! I just bought my 2010 Convertible in January. I know what you're going through, it took me many years to find my first one! I found that Wilson Niblett in Richmond Hill was a good starting point. I must have a dozen car proofs from all over and I test drove a few before luckily finding my car. Munro Motors in St. George Ontario ( near Brantford) also has some real beauty's from time to time. Good Luck.

Hey Vic, I have been to Munro motors in St George and his brothers place Lee Munro in Paris where I bought my first corvette. These two guys have about 25 corvettes between them and the cars are from one year old and up and I have been to both places in the last few months before I decided to buy a new one. Their cars are in amazing shape with car proof on them all...... Lee and Andy are great guys to deal with. Good luck and buy the one you want it took me a few years to find mine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.