06TTiVette

I'm New Here
May 28, 2016
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2005 Z51
Hello CCF. I am looking forward to meeting some of you this summer. I am currently dying to get my Vette out of the garage. Waiting for a PROPER tune as last tuner was not overly interested in putting time or energy to get it done correctly the first time. Currently own an 05 with a twin turbo kit.

Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome aboard! Can’t wait to see pics and the background on what you have done to the car. I too have a 2005 Z51.

Hello CCF. I am looking forward to meeting some of you this summer. I am currently dying to get my Vette out of the garage. Waiting for a PROPER tune as last tuner was not overly interested in putting time or energy to get it done correctly the first time. Currently own an 05 with a twin turbo kit.

Welcome to the forum 06T. Yes. It's time to open the garage door and let the good times rolls.... so to speak...lol... If you get going in time, the first meet and greet is in Ponoka on May 12. Event - 6th Annual Ponoka Meet and Greet - May 12th

HAHAAHA! Holy moly! That is the fastest I've ever seen anyone getting thrown in the lion's den here. :rofl:

Welcome to the forum 06TTiVette! Glad to have you here. Hopefully you can make it to Ponoka for the meet and we can get a look at your beast!

Wow Jeffers you can't be like the other members and just say hello first and than ask about pics. To the remainder of you thanks for the welcome I look forward to meeting up at some point. Not sure if I can make the penoka meet as the car is apart at this point. To answer the question about the color, it's red with black wheels,targa, and halo. I will post pics as soon as I get it back togather. The engine is basically stock with an ls9 cam and an aps twin turbo kit.
Thanks Dave.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread