Welcome to the forum....Wow to bad on the last run on the video .... your time was really good....nice ride too... By the way, Pont Rouge ..Thats in Quebec ?
If so your from Quebec ...cause so am I...

Yeah I've been to pont rouge just once when my son was playing little league baseball...lol I didn't know they had a drag race track there in Pont rouge...its nice to know...tell me if you ever go back on the track so I can go and see this and maybe for the fun i will try my vette to see its limits...lol:D

That last comment reminded me to check out the photos. In one word, awesome! Very well worth the money spent. Your car looks great!!!!

Great times at the quarter mile! Very nice car!!!!!

Ve2yzb, no probleme next time I will let you know...your vette still stock?

No it isn't stock anymore... I put in a Vortex Rammer ,Manaflow exhaust system with X-pipe and I'm having the crank pulley changed for a BBK SFI 25% Underdrive Pulley Kit soon....and also I changed my original mags for new ones...I should pics soon of my car, its just the weather here wasn't great for me to take pictures yet...I might consider headers next year....:D

That last comment reminded me to check out the photos. In one word, awesome! Very well worth the money spent. Your car looks great!!!!

Great times at the quarter mile! Very nice car!!!!!

thanks !!

ve2yzb: nice...the best mod if you want to see a big difference is cam, intake and headers....

I know for the weather here in Quebec is so bad Actualy

thanks !!

ve2yzb: nice...the best mod if you want to see a big difference is cam, intake and headers....

I know for the weather here in Quebec is so bad Actualy[/QUOTE

Yeah i know, but one thing at a time... Just got the vette just before winter and already at almost $5,000.00 worth of mods. ... Next years budget ... lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread