Tonight I was bored and decided to go sit in my C8 in the garage... since I miss it so much...

I didn't start the car but hold the start button for over 5 seconds to access all the stuff...

So, I went to check for updates and to my surprise a first updates was available the N21-233696 so I click on install now, then turn off the vehicle for the update to continue, vehicle is now programming and then update failed 😪

So I close and lock the c8, unlock and get back In, check for updates... nothing is available, go check the about screen where you have the build date and all installed updates and nothing, it's empty.

So, update failed and can't retry because now it says no updates available.... anyone of you got this issue?

Tonight I was bored and decided to go sit in my C8 in the garage... since I miss it so much...

I didn't start the car but hold the start button for over 5 seconds to access all the stuff...

So, I went to check for updates and to my surprise a first updates was available the N21-233696 so I click on install now, then turn off the vehicle for the update to continue, vehicle is now programming and then update failed 😪

So I close and lock the c8, unlock and get back In, check for updates... nothing is available, go check the about screen where you have the build date and all installed updates and nothing, it's empty.

So, update failed and can't retry because now it says no updates available.... anyone of you got this issue?
That's the way it works. It will be about 4 to 6 weeks before it tries again. You can have the dealer install it if you want. It downloads before you even know it exists, so no worries. It wasn't you.

Reactions: Rebby and Maximus74
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.