Oct 21, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
Province
AB
hi all

Im a new member, so i thought i would advertise! i am currently very deep into a complete frame off build of a 77 that has had a very hard life. down to the frame now and hoping to get underway with repair/ reinforcement in a day or two. looking forward to scouring for info and maybe finding the parts,knowledge etc to rescue this one! ill start a build thread soon!

hi all

Im a new member, so i thought i would advertise! i am currently very deep into a complete frame off build of a 77 that has had a very hard life. down to the frame now and hoping to get underway with repair/ reinforcement in a day or two. looking forward to scouring for info and maybe finding the parts,knowledge etc to rescue this one! ill start a build thread soon!
Welcome to the forum GR. Sounds like a hefty project to me. You have come to a good place. We have lots of experienced C3 builders who I'm sure will offer their knowledge. @turbozig @taylorsk8 @Jr. Corvette just to name a few... And the rest of us just like to read and see pics about your build so definitely start that thread... :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.