Jul 23, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
2005 Corvette Coupe
Province
ON
I'm new to this forum, heck I'm new to owning a Vette. My only prior experience with Corvettes was driving in my buddies 1968. Great power but terrible ride. Wasn't a fan. Fast forward to last week and an opportunity to buy a 05 Corvette Coupe popped up that I couldn't turn down. Wow was I wrong about Corvettes. I have quickly realized that this won't be my last Corvette. Great power, fun to drive and a ride so comfortable I could drive it all day. Last night driving with the roof off made me feel like a kid again. My mature beyond his years 17 year old son has fallen in love with the new ride as well. We look forward to gaining from others experiences to help fast track our learning curve. Appreciate all the wisdom that is out there and I'm sure we will benefit greatly because of it.
05 Vette at home.jpg

Reactions: Darrell D
I'm new to this forum, heck I'm new to owning a Vette. My only prior experience with Corvettes was driving in my buddies 1968. Great power but terrible ride. Wasn't a fan. Fast forward to last week and an opportunity to buy a 05 Corvette Coupe popped up that I couldn't turn down. Wow was I wrong about Corvettes. I have quickly realized that this won't be my last Corvette. Great power, fun to drive and a ride so comfortable I could drive it all day. Last night driving with the roof off made me feel like a kid again. My mature beyond his years 17 year old son has fallen in love with the new ride as well. We look forward to gaining from others experiences to help fast track our learning curve. Appreciate all the wisdom that is out there and I'm sure we will benefit greatly because of it. View attachment 42107
:thumbs:

Welcome to the forum @JeffS. I can see your smile from here and trust me, it never goes away. Real pretty C6 you have there. Enjoy and don't forget to wave. We are a friendly bunch and you have lots of Vettes to wave to and meet around Mississauga as well.

Welcome Jeff to the forum ....
Congratulation on your beautiful ride you have picked up .....
You will find nothing but friendly Corvette owners in here ......
Always willing to lend advice, and to help with Q & A ....

I'm new to this forum, heck I'm new to owning a Vette. My only prior experience with Corvettes was driving in my buddies 1968. Great power but terrible ride. Wasn't a fan. Fast forward to last week and an opportunity to buy a 05 Corvette Coupe popped up that I couldn't turn down. Wow was I wrong about Corvettes. I have quickly realized that this won't be my last Corvette. Great power, fun to drive and a ride so comfortable I could drive it all day. Last night driving with the roof off made me feel like a kid again. My mature beyond his years 17 year old son has fallen in love with the new ride as well. We look forward to gaining from others experiences to help fast track our learning curve. Appreciate all the wisdom that is out there and I'm sure we will benefit greatly because of it. View attachment 42107
Nice colour, congratulations you have been officially bitten by the Corvette bug. Your love of them will now last forever. I live in Etobicoke and hope to see you around. Enjoy!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.