And now for the big disappointment. It's one of my new business ventures that we've kicked off in the last few months. I've added a link to our Vendors section (no need for a dedicated forum for this one).

We're a small but extremely well equipped and experienced Shopify partner with capabilities to handle almost any Shopify related activities. If you've not heard of Shopify head on over to Shopify.ca - it's a Canadian company specializing in turn-key single platform ecommerce solutions including POS to run your business. Catering to small and large business and everything in between. We recently helped migrate Steve Madden to the platform so it's not all mom and pop shops.

Our new website (still in development so apologies for the missing content) is Clement Labs. We're building the ship as we sail it but making good headway.

In case you, your business/employer or partner is interested in setting up a Shopify store or migrating from another ecommerce platform like Magento, Woocommerce, Prestashop or *insert name* to Shopify, or you have custom business development or technical app needs such as custom Shopify app integrations we can definitely help. Hit up the contact page on the site or email directly to [email protected]

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
You should have some screenshots of this forum before you upgraded it to what it looks like now with the features you've enabled to give people an idea of your work.
I'm certain you'll be very successful with your business! Way to go Nik!

Reactions: Rruuff Day and Nik
Way to go Nik.
I was wondering what else you do in life besides taking care of CCF. LOL

Yes I'm not a pirate or an unsuccessful trapeze artist contrary to popular opinion. Thanks for the well wishes.

Small business owner of sorts. This is a new venture so we call it money pit #4 after the hobbies and things I'm not supposed to mention publicly for fear of reprisals. 🤣

You should have some screenshots of this forum before you upgraded it to what it looks like now with the features you've enabled to give people an idea of your work.
I'm certain you'll be very successful with your business! Way to go Nik!

You asked guv... 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191009-114956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191009-114956_Chrome.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread