Apr 14, 2021
Kawartha Lakes, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Convertible A/E
Province
ON
My stock 03 C5 Convert. Anniv. Edition is equipped with 245/45/17 fronts & 275/40/18 rears on painted special edition rims (stock) ....... majority of the posts that I have read on many forums have suggested Michelin Pilot Sports A/S 3'd as recommended good replacements ... noted though that some models of PS's aren't available in these exact sizes .... what are the issues (if any) in going one size (or two up) in order to keep the staggered pattern .... thinking of 'summer' branded Pilot Super Sport or Pilot Sport 4 S ..... wanting to keep the stock rims
All feedback welcome ....

Reactions: 2KforeverC5
Talk to your tire dealer. There are various size substitutions that may conform to the same circumferences you require. That's the important characteristic for not screwing with the computer.

My stock 03 C5 Convert. Anniv. Edition is equipped with 245/45/17 fronts & 275/40/18 rears on painted special edition rims (stock) ....... majority of the posts that I have read on many forums have suggested Michelin Pilot Sports A/S 3'd as recommended good replacements ... noted though that some models of PS's aren't available in these exact sizes .... what are the issues (if any) in going one size (or two up) in order to keep the staggered pattern .... thinking of 'summer' branded Pilot Super Sport or Pilot Sport 4 S ..... wanting to keep the stock rims
All feedback welcome ....
I will be trying Bridgeton Run Flat frim Costco soon. A lot reasonable in comparison. 👍🥂😷

While participating in the Ron Fellows Corvette driving school a couple of years ago, an instructor recommended the Michelin Pilot A/S tires for street driving. There may be other excellent tire brands available in your size but Michelin is the tire Corvettes come with from the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread