Dec 5, 2023
VetteCoins
Province
QC
It looks purple on my cellphone and one of my monitor and it looks blue on my laptop lolll
I hadn't checked on my phone, but yes, it looks much more purple on that screen. I imagine I'll see it at the end of the month at the 30th anniversary celebration at the museum, so I'll report back what it looks like to my eyes.

Reactions: Murray20c8

Attachments

• zr1.jpg
    zr1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
onna say the color looks great in these pictures. WAY better than what GM have shown. I think I will order my z06 in this color with red interior and red calipers.

I'm no fan of tan but the only interior that would work with purple is tan or black, red would be an override colour so that tells the story

BTW new wheel design is awful except for being easy to clean

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
I'm no fan of tan but the only interior that would work with purple is tan or black, red would be an override colour so that tells the story

BTW new wheel design is awful except for being easy to clean
Red interior usually works with purple with more red hue (at least IMO). In this case there is not much of red in the purple so maybe it will not work. I wish I can see the paint in person. The US configurator will be online so that will help.

The wheels are actually very nice in monotone finish. The video below shows them in gloss black. I don't know why GM decided to do them in this awful two-tone finish...

Color = weakling, just like many C8 muddy colors. GM just can’t commit to bold colors. Give us lambo purple.

The two-tone wheels are hideous.

I read on this forum that there are 500 c8 sitting on dealer lots in Canada. Would be a lot less if GM woke up and gave people some real colors, like lime green, mopar purple, ferrari red instead of impure C8 red, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread