Ok guys help me out

1. how do I set up folding mirrors to fold when I shut down or lock the car and unfold when I start it or open the car automatically?

2. I have set up “my mode” and “Z mode” but when I’m in Z mode and I press “z” bottom the car goes to tour mode not back to my mode. How do I make my mode default mode?

3. any way to avoid the initial exhaust “bark”? even in stealth mode it wakes up everyone in the house when I leave for work at 8am. For reference my 2020 BMW X5 starts loud via remote start and quiet when started from inside the car.

4. how to set up so the car locks when I walk away?

5. when locking with key, 1st press locks the car, 2nd press makes a sound. Do I have to always press it 2 times?

Ok guys help me out

1. how do I set up folding mirrors to fold when I shut down or lock the car and unfold when I start it or open the car automatically?

2. I have set up “my mode” and “Z mode” but when I’m in Z mode and I press “z” bottom the car goes to tour mode not back to my mode. How do I make my mode default mode?

3. any way to avoid the initial exhaust “bark”? even in stealth mode it wakes up everyone in the house when I leave for work at 8am. For reference my 2020 BMW X5 starts loud via remote start and quiet when started from inside the car.

5. when locking with key, 1st press locks the car, 2nd press makes a sound. Do I have to always press it 2 times?
1 RTFM
2 That's the way it works. You can't change it.
3 Leave it in tour mode I think. Other than that there is no way. It was suggested to leave the garage door closed when you start it and open it when it quiets down. Todays engines are very low emissions it won't hurt anyone.
4. Passive locking RTFM
5. No, it can be set to annoy everyone on the first press. Again RTFM

1 RTFM
3 Leave it in tour mode I think. Other than that there is no way. It was suggested to leave the garage door closed when you start it and open it when it quiets down. Todays engines are very low emissions it won't hurt anyone.
4. Passive locking RTFM
Hey @Murray20c8 i write manuals for a living. There ef’ing useless! 🤣🤣

Reactions: pozi240
1 RTFM
4. Passive locking RTFM
I got it figured out, I find coming from BMW, the wording GM uses is not very clear

I got it figured out, I find coming from BMW, the wording GM uses is not very clear
Well, it must be hard if Bavarian is your first language. ;) Coming from gibber I find gibberish easy to understand.

Ok guys help me out

I hate to say this Denis...but you really do need to read your manual to understand the intricacies of this new mid-engine beast...it is not your typical car...Happy Motoring!

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I hate to say this Denis...but you really do need to read your manual to understand the intricacies of this new mid-engine beast...it is not your typical car...Happy Motoring!
Lol.... Reading the owners manual is a novel concept for most. I remember the C6 death in Texas years ago. Didn't know how to open the door with a dead battery.... How many times here people didn't know there was a key in their key fob...and how to use it when their fob battery went dead. Same people put together their new BBQ and had 13 nuts and bolts and 2 panels left over.... :rofl:

Same people put together their new BBQ and had 13 nuts and bolts and 2 panels left over.... :rofl:
You've got it all wrong. It takes 13 nuts and 2 panels to put together a BBQ.
I know, cuz I've been on many panels with a ton of nuts.

You've got it all wrong. It takes 13 nuts and 2 panels to put together a BBQ.
I know, cuz I've been on many panels with a ton of nuts.
To be totally fair, BBQ assembly instructions are purposely written so some factory worker over in China can laugh every time he thinks about a Canadian trying to assemble one.

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.