Mar 22, 2018
Baie D’Urfe, QC
VetteCoins
Car
C6 ZO6
Hi all, after 30yrs being involved with another marque, I needed a change and have always loved these. It’ll be a loved toy in its new home and also be exercised at some track days!

Attachments

• 60370A35-87DF-42CB-AA67-6790C66BA853.jpeg
    60370A35-87DF-42CB-AA67-6790C66BA853.jpeg
    497.8 KB · Views: 25
Hi all, after 30yrs being involved with another marque, I needed a change and have always loved these. It’ll be a loved toy in its new home and also be exercised at some track days!
Sweet looking ride Tommy. Congrats on finally getting a Corvette. Drive safe and don't forget to wave. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum Tommy. Nice color and very low kilometers. Quick jack is my next gift ''to me from me'' . If you want to meet with a bunch of corvette enthusiast, May 26 at Corvette Plus in Montreal is the place to be
Corvette plus . Last year was over 75 cars and this year will be way bigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Welcome to the forum Tommy. Nice color and very low kilometers Enjoy it. If you want to meet with a bunch of corvette enthusiast, May 26 at Corvette Plus in Montreal is the place to be
Corvette plus . Last year was over 75 cars and this year will be way bigger.
Ahh...darn! I’d love to...I don’t know anyone in the corvette community...but I will be away at Watkins Glen that weekend, racing in the Champcar series.
I hope there will be other get togethers

Ahh...darn! I’d love to...I don’t know anyone in the corvette community...but I will be away at Watkins Glen that weekend, racing in the Champcar series.
I hope there will be other get togethers

There's always the inaugural CCF Meet in the Middle event July 14 in Winnipeg Tommy... Gonna be a lot of us there...:vette:

Meet in the Middle 2018

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.