It is with great pleasure that we'd like to announce that Eric (@Rruuff Day) has joined the CCF moderator community.

Eric has been pretty instrumental over the last year in testing new features, helping new members navigate CCF, and no doubt as a mod he will continue to help grow the forums and its membership.

We approached Eric some weeks ago and after some reluctance due to the sheer amount of tax planning he'd have to setup (new offshore accounts and so forth) he accepted the position. :)

Please welcome him aboard and help him help you.

Thanks again Eric.

CCF Crew

Thanks very much. A few years ago I had an ulterior motive for joining the CCF. I wanted an exhaust for my C6 and needed trusted advice. And advice I got. I couldn't believe the amount of members that all chimed in with their exhaust experiences, likes and dislikes. I took the popular vote for a recommended system and never regretted it for a second. From that day forward, I began to "hang around the forum" and started making common interest friends. Since then Brenda and I have met a bunch of members, and in the future I not only hope to make a lot more friends, but also personally meet more of you. We are definitely a fraternity. Thanks again for the warm welcomes and please don't hesitate to offer me advice and share your ideas along the way. In turn, I will offer you, and the forum in general, any help I can.

And FYI. That offshore account tax planning stuff that Nik threw out there is all BS.
(Nik. We talked about that... How can I have a secret offshore account if you announce it on the forum. That's it. I'm banning you........... As soon as I figure out how.... Sheesh....)

Monopoly-Money.jpg
:Banghead:

There's a new Sherriff in town!
C/w QUINN the Police Dog.
Congrats.

Graham
Trust me... you don't want Quinn involved ... She has a reputation for tearing the throat out of a stuffed cat:cat: toy in 20 seconds flat.... Much to the dismay of the cat.... lol.. Darn knows how much damage she could do if I gave her my mouse!

Welcome to the dark side Eric!
Nik run's such a well oiled machine that there's realy not a lot to do, but drive off some late night spammers.
We've got the three western provinces covered now so we just need someone from Manitoba and we've got a quorum.to cover all the votes.
If Donald able to do it maybe we can too.
Settle in and enjoy your pay upgrade to the same as I am.
It's been an enjoyable ride for me and although I'm not a high poster I'm here all the time to see what you guys are up too.
Cheers Rob

Reactions: Nik
Nik run's such a well oiled machine that there's realy not a lot to do, but drive off some late night spammers.
We've got the three western provinces covered now so we just need someone from Manitoba and we've got a quorum.to cover all the votes.
It's been an enjoyable ride for me and although I'm not a high poster I'm here all the time to see what you guys are up too.
Cheers Rob
Thanks for the welcome Rob. I have noticed that Nik has a pretty good auto incinerate going for spammers and the like... Hopefully I can be of assistance enough to at least earn my keep.

Whoops! Hey Nik! I thought when we spoke on the phone, we were going to bring Ralph Day on board as a moderator, not Rruuff Day........ Oh, well. I guess we'll keep him. :D

Welcome to the forum....again? :p Glad to have your watchful eye making sure we all keep in line!

Reactions: Nik
Thanks again guys... And Riley. Sorry to disappoint but Nik says I have to stay at least 6 months or he's recalling my signing bonus.... errrr... sorry Nik... forgot you told me not to mention the signing bonus to Riley..... :p

Cheers Rob

Rob's our very own ninja silent spam assassin. His actions read like poetry in the log files. :)

Users who are viewing this thread