New Suggestion

Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
To those of you that signed up for our new mobile app (Corvette App), thank you for the support.

I'd like to hear back from you on things that don't work well, bugs, issues and suggestions. I have my own list of planned features.

For bug reports please include at a minimum version of the app (Android or IOS), the action you were performing (uploading, navigating, hitting the notification etc). Screen shots help a lot here too.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Is there a way the App can have a brief trial period before one has to subscribe to it? I stopped using the previous App long ago (did not like it) and go thru safari on a phone for this site since. FedGov and BofC interest rate hikes has honestly shut the tap off on disposable and business income. I will buy the App if I like it as using a phone is compromising at best for this old nobody on ccf and there is nothing being said about the App by any users or the selected promo-code users since its release. Just curious as I will otherwise just continue on course … thx

Is there a way the App can have a brief trial period before one has to subscribe to it? I stopped using the previous App long ago (did not like it) and go thru safari on a phone for this site since. FedGov and BofC interest rate hikes has honestly shut the tap off on disposable and business income. I will buy the App if I like it as using a phone is compromising at best for this old nobody on ccf and there is nothing being said about the App by any users or the selected promo-code users since its release. Just curious as I will otherwise just continue on course … thx

Unfortunately Apple doesn't do trials easily but I can PM you a permanent promo code, if you like the app and continue to use it feel free to donate the cost back into CCF. Just PM me with IOS or Android.

• Winner
Reactions: Rruuff Day