Folks,

It's no secret that we've been experimenting with a completely overhauled mobile app for CCF. We're currently close to ready with beta builds and as such we will start releasing the app to the app stores and google play stores shortly.

This will be a mostly gradual rollout, with the Beta tester groups getting early access to it.

As such we will for a little while have 2 CCF mobile apps until the bugs and kinks are ironed out in V2 of the app.

The new app will have a different look and feel, and will implement a lot more features normally found on the CCF Mobile Web browsing experience.

Look for more announcements in the near future on this.

Nik

Folks,

It's no secret that we've been experimenting with a completely overhauled mobile app for CCF. We're currently close to ready with beta builds and as such we will start releasing the app to the app stores and google play stores shortly.

This will be a mostly gradual rollout, with the Beta tester groups getting early access to it.

As such we will for a little while have 2 CCF mobile apps until the bugs and kinks are ironed out in V2 of the app.

The new app will have a different look and feel, and will implement a lot more features normally found on the CCF Mobile Web browsing experience.

Look for more announcements in the near future on this.

Nik

Will it work on a Blackberry... errr.... Never mind. I forgot... I ran over my BB... :(

Will it work on a Blackberry... errr.... Never mind. I forgot... I ran over my BB... :(
Isn't there a BB keyboard yo can plug ito the bottom of your phone? Just don't bend over with it in your pocket, the fold would be ugly!

Users who are viewing this thread