Kewl Graham.... I wonder if it's a run flat... And strangely enough, Michelin doesn't list the Corvette as one of the popular replacement fitments.... :Confused5:

tire.jpg

Yep, coming out in March, reviews seem positive (but then reviews are all sponsored by Michelin right now) and they will replace the ever so famous MPSS as the go-to tire all-round performance tire. Should be good.

When you folks decide to buy Michelin don't forget to get a quote from Costco as I have found they are less expensive than the tire shops however they will have to be ordered in for you, usually takes a couple of weeks. Note you will have to get them mounted by others if they are not EMT / runflats as Costco won't mount non run flats since the OEM specs Run flats.

Sizes are limited on these right now. I tried to order up a set for my C6 Z from a very reputable performance tire shop/friend of mine and no luck. So just went with the Super Sports for now. Boy did he crush the competitions pricing for me as well.

IMG_0400.JPG
IMG_0399.JPG
This is what I paid for my Michelin pilot PS2 ZP last spring at Kaltire on Macleod trail,next to chinook centre mall. The rear tires had to be delivered from Langley BC.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.