Feb 2, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette Grand Sport
Province
BC
Hey guys new to the forum and checking out some of my questions that I have regarding my Corvette. I have had a couple of Vettes in my gear head time one a 1970 LS5 4 speed and now a 2017 Gand Sport convertible with only 13K on it I have had for less than a year. It is currently in hibrination due to the snow and cold but in a couple of months it will be back on the road. I am in the process of purchasing new tires as it came with Cup2's and going to MPSS next.
IMG_0821.JPG

Reactions: BDK and Vettari
Hey guys new to the forum and checking out some of my questions that I have regarding my Corvette. I have had a couple of Vettes in my gear head time one a 1970 LS5 4 speed and now a 2017 Gand Sport convertible with only 13K on it I have had for less than a year. It is currently in hibrination due to the snow and cold but in a couple of months it will be back on the road. I am in the process of purchasing new tires as it came with Cup2's and going to MPSS next. View attachment 105198
Welcome to the forum. Sweet looking GS.

Thanks it is so much above my 70 LS5 its amazing!
Didn't own but drove many C3's over the years and loved them...then... My first was a C6 and I thought that was head and shoulders above the earlier generations insofar as comfort, reliability, handling and power. My jump to a C7 indeed make me take notice again of how far the Corvette had come. Love my C7. are you in Calgary or BC?

Didn't own but drove many C3's over the years and loved them...then... My first was a C6 and I thought that was head and shoulders above the earlier generations insofar as comfort, reliability, handling and power. My jump to a C7 indeed make me take notice again of how far the Corvette had come. Love my C7. are you in Calgary or BC?
I am in the Kelowna area in BC. Yes I too am loving my C7 can not wait to get it back on the road again this summer.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I am in the Kelowna area in BC. Yes I too am loving my C7 can not wait to get it back on the road again this summer.
I am a long-time corvette owner: 1979, 1996, 2003, 2016 and now 2022 C8 Z51 HTC. My 2003 I thought was a huge jump up and then when I traded it in on a new C7 vert- WOW and with my C8 a double WOW. Yes, a steady progression.

Reactions: GrandSport17
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.