Dec 3, 2020
VetteCoins
Province
BC
Hello Everyone, - Thanks for allowing me back into the forum. I am a past owner of a 2015 Stingray Z51 2LT for 3.5 years. My brother in-law got me somewhat obsessed with Porsche's for a while ( I know - Boooo ) , and here I am with my GT4 that is really too much car for me since I do not have the time to track it or use it's potential ( definately not a comfortable street car ). I realize I have made a mistake getting it and will sell it in the spring and already researching and looking for my next C7. I must say it gives me chills thinking I will have one some time next year and realize now I already had the best bang for the buck sports car for me anyway - there is no better combination that I have experienced that will be very comfortable and quiet for long cruises but give you that raw performance anytime you call for it. Looking fwd to a lot of good reads here on the forum.

Reactions: Rruuff Day and Dik
Hello Everyone, - Thanks for allowing me back into the forum. I am a past owner of a 2015 Stingray Z51 2LT for 3.5 years. My brother in-law got me somewhat obsessed with Porsche's for a while ( I know - Boooo ) , and here I am with my GT4 that is really too much car for me since I do not have the time to track it or use it's potential ( definately not a comfortable street car ). I realize I have made a mistake getting it and will sell it in the spring and already researching and looking for my next C7. I must say it gives me chills thinking I will have one some time next year and realize now I already had the best bang for the buck sports car for me anyway - there is no better combination that I have experienced that will be very comfortable and quiet for long cruises but give you that raw performance anytime you call for it. Looking fwd to a lot of good reads here on the forum.
Welcome back to the forum Par. My second Vette, a 2015 3LT M just had it's 5th birthday a few months ago and I've never once wished I had a different sports car. :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.