I'm New Here
Sep 14, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
2007 ZO6
Province
ON
Hi Guys

New member here 2007 ZO6 with aporoximately 25k mi. Nice Corsa catbacks and a little mid range tune. Maybe it's me but I'm still amazed at this LS7. Too bad they've dropped it. Friends still want a turbo (or two) on this thing.

Welcome Kaos.

Yes I agree with your evaluation of that engine. I also had a C6 Z06 a while back and loved the grunt of that mill. Mine was bone stock so yours must feel even better.

A bit of advice... post some pictures immediately or these characters will torment you relentlessly. 😂

Great group here so have fun and don’t be shy with questions or opinions on things. It’s normally very constructive and light hearted here.

Again welcome and enjoy the CCF experience.

Welcome to our CCF ... I wasn't going to mention the needed photos from, well, er ... "kaos" :angelic:
I would let someone else do that but I think this message already does eh? :Shy:

epilogue ... thank you for your response message #6 below :thumbs:

Last edited:
Here's a few of pics of my Z.

Attachments

• ZOGp2.jpg
    ZOGp2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • ZO6p3.jpg
    ZO6p3.jpg
    658.6 KB · Views: 20
  • ZO6p1.jpg
    ZO6p1.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 19
Welcome, looks great Kaos, I like the C6 Z06, was such a great car at the time, performing at near supercar level.

Your friends who want turbos might be insane. The LS7s are good for bolt ons and light boost but the titanium rods don't like the higher boost.

Hi Guys

New member here 2007 ZO6 with aporoximately 25k mi. Nice Corsa catbacks and a little mid range tune. Maybe it's me but I'm still amazed at this LS7. Too bad they've dropped it. Friends still want a turbo (or two) on this thing.

Gorgeous ride Kaos. And welcome to the forum.

Welcome, looks great Kaos, I like the C6 Z06, was such a great car at the time, performing at near supercar level.

Your friends who want turbos might be insane. The LS7s are good for bolt ons and light boost but the titanium rods don't like the higher boost.
I would have thought that titanium would be able to withstand some boost or are its benefits mainly weight related? Same issues with SC I suppose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.