spanky

Casual User
Jul 5, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 1977
Hello,

new here not to the corvette community,

I own a 1977 corvette silver w/dark blue leather seats & interior 2nd owner purchased in 1978 with 10,000 miles. 350 4-speed manual, ac, power windows all original except the wheels (long story will not get into that) frame is rust free and solid. car has original 32,000 miles

last time this car was on the road was in 1991 and after the passing of my younger brother I had no interest or desire to drive the car w/ work and other obligations. after 27 years in storage I have decided to put it back on the road, on April 25 2018 I started that journey

I have lots of photo's through this process, as son as they are sent to me I will try and post them.

car is running as good as it was the day I put it away, drove it a liitle make sure everything is running properly
speedonmeter works,tach works,all gauges and seatbelt lights key buzzer works, clock works, marker lights all work, headlights work, power windows work, ac works

mostly importsant to me is originality, just missing a couple of items and I can have the car judged

have a good C_ day

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.