Hello Doug. Welcome to the forum.
Is that a new GS you have there? The yellow and black looks good.
Tell us more... why a Corvette? And please post some pictures of your new ride.
This is a great place for a new owner as there is a tremendous amount of experience here to answer any questions you may have and so you will find out the 50 best ways to do pretty much everything with your car.
As you car is new... I urge you to consider the GM deal on the Spring Mountain owners school. I did it recently and learned a ton of great things about the C7 corvette. Plus the driving with no speed limits and learning to see and feel just what the car can do was worth every penny.
Surf around here as there are plenty of formal and informal meet ups with your fellow forum members. Always a good time with good guys.

Enjoy CCF and again welcome

Derek.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
New to the forum and also new to corvette ownership.

Welcome to the forum Doug. And Welcome to owning a Corvette. Now. If you're up for it, there is a meet and greet for Corvettes in Ponoka tomorrow. Starts around 9 or whenever you get there. We are meeting at the east side gasoline alley A & W at 8:30 and heading up from there. We are expecting 45 plus Vettes. Here's a link.

Event - 6th Annual Ponoka Meet and Greet - May 12th

Can't make Ponoka. Still seeding. And as you can see from the pic I wanted something different.

Attachments

• 20180425_164840.jpg
    20180425_164840.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
Wow. Nice. Looks like there’ll be just enough localized rain down in your area so you’ll have to go for a drive tomorrow to show us your car. :D
(But seriously don’t wish for rain at all as I know it’s a total time crunch to get fields seeded).

Welcome to the Forum. We are a busy bunch in Alberta and hopefully there will
be something that can fit for us meeting in person some day soon. Enjoy your wheels
once you get that "to-do" list thinned out a bit ... Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.