I'm New Here
Mar 9, 2010
Awards
Kitchener Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Yellow Coupe
Hello everyone, my name is Dennis.:seeya:
Just joined this site March 9th, and want to introduce myself.

I am 56, married, and just picked up my 2010 Coupe last september. Could only get 1200 KM on it before winter storage was needed, and am itching to get it back on the road very, very soon :D

I retired at 50 from Michelin, as an x-ray technician. And I don`t miss working one little bit.................surprise, surprise :coolgleam:

I am a member of the Golden Triangle Corvette Club, located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, and would like to invite everyone to attend our 2010 Show being held saturday May 29th, in Waterloo Ontario.

More information, and our flyer is located at :
http://www.goldentrianglecorvetteclub.com

This year we have decided to extend the invitation to ALL Chevrolet owners, so bring your Vette as well as your Nova, or Chevelle......

Glad to be here................

Silverfox :canada:

Riley P

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Welcome Dennis! Sounds like a beautiful car! Do you have pictures? Best of luck with the show.

taylorsk8

taylorsk8

Power User
Jan 25, 2009
Awards
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
73 Corvette Coupe
Welcome. I would come but I am a few hundred km's away. Sounds like it will be a blast.

T

vt65

vt65

Regular
Nov 13, 2009
Awards
Simcoe On
VetteCoins
Car
2008 4LT convert
Hi Dennis nice to see another Ontarian aboard! I am also retired (from Imperial Oil) and am a member of Corvettes of Southern Ontario here in Simcoe, we celebrated our 30th anniversary as a Vet club last summer,,,,enjoy CF its a good place!

Users who are viewing this thread