Nov 10, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Stingray
Province
ON
Hey all, just joined. Bonafide car nut, have had the privilege to own a bunch of modern and classic muscle car/sports cars over the years. On my 9th corvette now; 2022 Stingray Z51 3LT. had a '21 1LT non z51 before this one so if anyone wants to know pros and cons between pkgs I can help shed some light.
Cheers :Cheers2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all, just joined. Bonafide car nut, have had the privilege to own a bunch of modern and classic muscle car/sports cars over the years. On my 9th corvette now; 2022 Stingray Z51 3LT. had a '21 1LT non z51 before this one so if anyone wants to know pros and cons between pkgs I can help shed some light.

Also if any Ontario members are interested, Ive got some take off items from my '22 that Im selling (can't figure out how to post in the classifieds)...

Carbon flash factory split spoke wheels with pilot sport 4s,
Z51 wing,
Z51 front splitter,
20mm paragon wheel spacers,
complete factory NPP exhaust.

All items like new.
Welcome to the forum Rooster. You need 10 posts under your belt before the classifieds will allow you to post there. Get chatting... lol. I will leave this here in the C* section for now but if people start replying to it in this general section of the forum, it will get deleted until you qualify for the Classifieds. For sale chat in the general section clutters things.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
More interested in why you changed your mind. Cam did likewise.
I wanted as many bells and whistles as I could afford and so chose a non Z51 2LT. A 1LT did not interest me in the least. If I'm paying for a 100,000 dollar car it should reflect that. :)

I bought the '21 1LT in February... it was the best deal at the time so I jumped on it despite wanting a higher trim level. Put around 2500kms on it and sold it thru a dealership in town that I have a great relationship with to protect my tax dollars. Found my '22 3LT Z51 in sept and paid the exact same for it as the '21. but this car is $20k higher in options so Im into it better. and now I have the exact car I would have ordered, at a number I can live with.
and pricing keeps going up; build a c8 on line and the numbers are up around 7k for '23

No bad things to say about the 1LT btw... Loved every mile I put on that car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread