Jul 23, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2022 HTC
Province
AB
Folks, have been lurking on this forum for the past couple of years. My 2022 Rapid Blue HTC was delivered last month (almost 2 years to the day since order first placed), so figured it was time to make a formal introduction to this great forum.

I have greatly enjoyed the information and comments posted here. Now that I have a C8, hope to contribute going forward.

Regards.

Attachments

• IMG_20220712_113918 (1).jpg
    IMG_20220712_113918 (1).jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 447
Folks, have been lurking on this forum for the past couple of years. My 2022 Rapid Blue HTC was delivered last month (almost 2 years to the day since order first placed), so figured it was time to make a formal introduction to this great forum.

I have greatly enjoyed the information and comments posted here. Now that I have a C8, hope to contribute going forward.

Regards.

Welcome and Congrats now another member to torture Neil with a RB HTC

Regards.
Welcome. I absolutely love that color. It was the color I would have ordered had my dealer not jerked me around so much about when I might be able to order? When he told me it might be 2023 ( I was on list early 2021) I bought my current loaded HTC 2022 - red mist metallic Oct. 2021 dealer in Victoria, which, I must say, I really like. Drive her because not a lot of time in AB with the weather you guys get there - LOL.

Regards.

Welcome and Congrats now another member to torture Neil with a RB HTC

So true (opens window about to jump out)

I really like a lot of the colors offered. I have had corvettes in: red (79), white (2003), silver (96 CE), shark skin metallic (2016) and now red mist metallic (2022).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.