Jan 7, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
76 stingray
I am a small town sask man I own a 76 stingray. Where has everyone been getting replacement bumpers from?

Attachments

• A961E0EB-AB10-4362-AE36-F9BA875CFEDE.jpeg
    A961E0EB-AB10-4362-AE36-F9BA875CFEDE.jpeg
    308.5 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: XFIRE82 and YFCvii
I am a small town sask man I own a 76 stingray. Where has everyone been getting replacement bumpers from?

Hi Marty,
Thanks for the photo of your 76. Yup you definitely need a bumper. There are plenty of C3 guys on here who will know where to get the bumper. Some of the C3 restoration threads here mention replacing bumpers in great detail as well.

Reactions: YFCvii
Hi Marty,
Thanks for the photo of your 76. Yup you definitely need a bumper. There are plenty of C3 guys on here who will know where to get the bumper. Some of the C3 restoration threads here mention replacing bumpers in great detail as well.
Also wondering about corvette depot in Ontario

Hey Marty ....

There are a lot of aftermarket sites you can check for price and ordering ....
Corvette Depot are in Welland Ontario ....
And as mentioned here mix review on service and price and their over all policy ....
Here are a few Corvette sites to look for all your Corvette needs ....
1) Corvette Parts & Accessories | Corvette Central

2) Corvette America - Corvette Parts and Accessories

3) C3 Corvette Parts - Corvette Parts And Accessories

4) Paragon Corvette Reproductions: 1953-96 Corvette Parts & Accessories

These Corvette aftermarket company will send you catalog to your home as well as great customer service ....
But they are all in the States so money exchange and delivery could be costly ....

Hope this helps ...

• Informative
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hey Marty ....

And as mentioned here mix review on service and price and their over all policy ....

These Corvette aftermarket company will send you catalog to your home as well as great customer service ....
But they are all in the States so money exchange and delivery could be costly ....

Hope this helps ...

Your # 1 there (Corvette Central) is one of the CCF sponsoring vendors. Notice we get no annoying ads on this forum, yet this and other vendors still support the forum and offer member discounts regularly. It's great stuff. :thumbs:

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Welcome to the forum.

Nice looking car but you should think about replacing that bumper.:Biggrin:

There has been quite a few C3 restoration projects on here that you can go back to but I am sure someone will confirm what others have said about suppliers. Lots of options. I have used Corvette Central and been very pleased with their service.

welcome to the site Sask Stingray. Our site sponsers are a good place to get a quote from. Ontario was good to me but I only bought small stuff, no bumpers. Lots of dealers in states like Ecklers etc. Shipping is the killer these days. May be different choices on new ones so double check on what is available. My buddy just picked up a nice white 76 and we see that 76 is a funny year for "early " or " late " when ordering any parts, as GM was using up old stuff and not all 76's were created equal.

Hi Cameron and welcome to the forum! Went I first joined the CCF and the first year of meeting people in person everyone called me Rocky! Sometimes nicknames stick!

Hi Cameron ....

Same information to you as your twin brother Marty .... LMAO .....

Hope this helps you ....

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.