deezed

Casual User
You're 5
May 21, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
2019 zr1
I want to say hello to all the members , my name is Dee Zed 2019 zr1 Watkins Glen 3lz loaded a-z , traded in 2015 z06 +$ shark grey 44000km took delivery Ap25
IMG_6667.jpg

Welcome deezed. Your ZR1 looks fantastic. You are the 2nd guy on here to get the new ZR1.
Congratulations and enjoy that awesome Corvette.
I/we would like to hear your impressions of the feel and performance difference from your Z06.

D

Welcome to the forum deezed. Sweet looking car. Congrats. It almost looks black in the photo. that's a nice trait of the Watkins Glen colour. Reacts in a lot of different lights.

Hi deezed..
Welcome to CCF.
Your new ZR1 is amazing.
Tell us your thoughts.

Graham
Thanks Graham
I have 1000 miles on the engine so I have come to appreciate Lt5 engine , which is an entirely different/better sensation in every way then the Z06 Lt4 , the car sounds absolutely amazing in person as the videos do not do the car justice , the car really shines north of 100 mph but I cant do it that often :( I am getting about 9 mpg -sport or track mode ) Is it worth the money - no Would I do it again YES Only complaint is the lack of a double clutch transmission . Next step Corsa Xpipe
IMG_6779.jpg

Reactions: nascar03
Thanks Graham
I have 1000 miles on the engine so I have come to appreciate Lt5 engine , which is an entirely different/better sensation in every way then the Z06 Lt4 , the car sounds absolutely amazing in person as the videos do not do the car justice , the car really shines north of 100 mph but I cant do it that often :( I am getting about 9 mpg -sport or track mode ) Is it worth the money - no Would I do it again YES Only complaint is the lack of a double clutch transmission . Next step Corsa Xpipe View attachment 17077

Car sounds amazing followed by Corsa XPipe mod... :) That's the spirit. Would love to get some sound clips of it with the Xpipe.

order has been placed for the Corsa 3in xpipe & 5mm wheel extenders - maybe ill do the cold air intake (open to suggestions) thanks
IMG_6861.jpg

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread