coladin

Casual User
May 17, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Corvette Z06 M7
Hey guys, glad to find this forum! Have been on Corvette Forum but they lack in Canadian content, and aggravations trying to figure things out lol. Thanks to this forum I have my 2016 Z06 M7 booked for the MRC update on Tuesday, will pass along how it goes. My first Vette, fell in love with the Z06 widebody, and the motor ain't bad either! Coming from a couple 6.2 V8s from AMG, I am thoroughly enjoying this one!

vette.jpg

Coladin welcome to CCF. Great choice of car. Excellent configuration for maximum fun drives and the colour combination look great.
I’m biting the bullet and getting my mag ride flashed too. My dealer offered me a really good price. But more on that later.
Again welcome. Be sure and find some members in Ottawa to enjoy some cruising with. To MITM perhaps so we can have a closer look. :Cheers2:

Reactions: coladin
Coladin welcome to CCF. Great choice of car. Excellent configuration for maximum fun drives and the colour combination look great.
I’m biting the bullet and getting my mag ride flashed too. My dealer offered me a really good price. But more on that later.
Again welcome. Be sure and find some members in Ottawa to enjoy some cruising with. To MITM perhaps so we can have a closer look. :Cheers2:

That would be a heck of a ride! Looking forward to the update, fingers crossed...but if it's good enough for Him Mero, should be good enough for Me!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread