Hunter

Casual User
Sep 23, 2018
Ellijay Georgia
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 1999 coupe
Hi everyone I’m a new here and I’ve had my c5 for about a year now and I’ve loved every second I didn’t have to work on it. It only has 57k miles on it but the owners before me did not take care of it at all unfortunately so she’s under my care. I look forward to the adventure that this car will be for me and hopefully this is a great place to document it all😁

Attachments

• iOS Image - 3234894371.jpg
    iOS Image - 3234894371.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 16
  • iOS Image - 2720853953.jpg
    iOS Image - 2720853953.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: Apollo
Welcome again Valerian. I agree. She is a great looking car. Hopefully you catch up on the neglected areas.... and keep us in the loop with your progress as well.

Welcome to the CCF :Seeya: and thank you for your intro :Singing: & pics :Snaphappy: ... Enjoy
... hoping a remedy in regard to your other thread is soon found ...

Last edited:
Welcome to the club! Once you have one of these cars it becomes somewhat of an obsession for some of us......... Any thoughts of heading to Bowling Green next year for the Caravan? Some of us, including myself are travelling down for the National Corvette Caravan.

Reactions: YFCvii
Welcome to the club! Once you have one of these cars it becomes somewhat of an obsession for some of us......... Any thoughts of heading to Bowling Green next year for the Caravan? Some of us, including myself are travelling down for the National Corvette Caravan.

I already have my hotel booked. I went to bowling green not long ago to see the museum and drive a c7 after that they told me about the caravan and I was sold from there

I already have my hotel booked. I went to bowling green not long ago to see the museum and drive a c7 after that they told me about the caravan and I was sold from there
Well looks like you will be able to watch over our :canada: Corvette-troops
and report back first-hand :Snaphappy: on any shenanigans :Woohoo: to the rest
of us who sadly cannot go :Sorry: ... as it's not a Vegas Trip :Smuggrin:

Reactions: ddgermann
Spence, we are angels! You know that! We will have to meet up in Bowling Green @Valerian. it's always good to put faces to Avatars and nicknames.

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.