Stainsy

2 You're 5
Mar 15, 2015
Clinton Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2001 C5 Coupe
I bought my 2001 C5 Coupe almost a year ago. If any of you follow the Corvette Forums, then you will know me from there. Just heard of this site however, and signed up. Here are some pics of my car:

Complete agree, Keith. I am still waiting to get the car out. Hopefully, its not like the week before that event that I get it out. I am hoping to have her tuned, and oil changed before our nice cruise. I have already met a lot of great Corvette guys on this forum, it will be nice to put faces to names, and see their beautiful cars.

Welcome Dave -- I thought you might find your way over here. Great place to hang out with a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people.

Also wish continued luck with the motel and with the turnout on your Corvette weekend in May. Hope to make it there myself.

Cheers,

Colin

stainsy you get around, i have been in touch with our club co-ordinator, will get to you soon about the July 4/5 w/e at Bayfield

Yeah, I get around, and I am not even in the 'Vette yet. I look forward to getting your call, and I look forward to seeing your car.

Dave

Hi Dave! Welcome to the forum!!! Glad to see a pic of that gorgeous car! I love the MCM hoods!

Thank you Riley. One of the main reasons I bought it was that hood. I loved it the second I saw it. I also liked the interior. These are cell phone pictures the day I test drove it, if you look in the center of the first picture, you will see me talking to the previous owner after I agreed to buy.

Very nice! Looks like the PO did some really nice upgrades.

Thanks Riley, there is a long story behind my car. I am the third owner, and the second owner only had it for just over a year. The second owner was in real estate, and hadn't sold a house for several months, so they moved, downsized, and the car was to loud and to flashy for the new place he was moving to, so he sold it to me.

The Second owner actually bought this car on the internet. The first owner lived in Illinois. This car came from the States. The first owner did all the upgrades, Corsa exhaust, MCM hood, all the details in the interior. Plus he had the motor upgraded, Cam, lifters, rods, milled the cylinder heads. However, the people he had to that stuff really messed it up. I ended up having all the internals replaced last fall. Thankfully, a new friend of mine drove to my motel four times and helped me repair everything wrong in that motor. The car is only 14 years old, and it has a history already.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.