Black Vettes Matter
Regular
Dec 6, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Z51 Owner
Province
MB
Ive had my first vette now since the summer, its been in storage for 7 weeks now and its killing me. My dad has owned a couple when I was growing up and its always been my dream car. My wife said for sure she doesn't want kids, I said ok then im buying a vette lol, why not right? I purchased a nice second owner 2007 Z51 auto in Calgary. Car already had ZR1 wheels and an axleback exhaust, all I planned on was an intake. But I have an issue where I always modify whatever I own for more power and to personalize it. By the end of the summer it had an Airaid CAI, Kooks long tube headers, 3" catless x-pipe, FAST 102 intake manifold, canned Diablo tune, ZR1 spoiler, LED lights and tint. New Firestone Firehawk tires are in my basement with wheel spacers and factory splash guards for spring.

I think im pretty much done with power adders because its going to get real expensive after that, cam would be the next thing but im not spending 3k for everything and proper install/tune. I would like to get a proper dyno tune this spring, so if anybody has any recommendations ( actual experience not just word of mouth) of somewhere within a days drive of wpg, even the states I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    799.3 KB · Views: 20
Nice ride Canuck. And welcome to the forum. Davenport Motorsports in Calgary has a pretty good rep. Longer drive though.
... and when motivated ... it's still "somewhere within a day's drive" for you to get to YYC,
and ya-ya it's a day's drive back too BUT speculating it would be a "quicker" one :joyful: ...

Welcome to the :canada: Forums @Canuck204 and thank you for fulfilling the :Snaphappy: "photo requirement"

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.