Casual User
Mar 7, 2021
Belle River, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2022 Corvette Coupe
Province
ON
I am number 1 for a 2022. Trying to figure out my options. Not sure about the new spoiler. I think I like but not sure based on limited view on the visualizer. Sort of looks like a stick on after thought in some views especially in carbon colour . What do you guys think? Also when will the option prices be released? Dealer says I can probably select my options in July some time.

I am number 1 for a 2022. Trying to figure out my options. Not sure about the new spoiler. I think I like but not sure based on limited view on the visualizer. Sort of looks like a stick on after thought in some views especially in carbon colour . What do you guys think? Also when will the option prices be released? Dealer says I can probably select my options in July some time.
I have the Z51, but personally like the look without a spoiler. I would have deleted the spoiler if that was possible.

I choose non-Z51, simply because I couldn't stand the wing. I was interested in the new low profile spoiler, but also not convinced. It looks better than another aftermarket low spoiler option I've seen, but I'm not sure it looks better than no spoiler at all. I'd definitely go with body color though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.