RockyPM

Hi everyone, Joanne and I made some big changes and have moved to Red Deer. I've changed companies and everything that goes with it. C6 is tucked away in a quonset which means I can't tinker through the winter. Definitely looking forward to spring 2014 when we can plan a few cruises and get more members involved. Can't wait to see the new C7 up close and personal.

Since i changed employers I had to buy a personal vehicle, wouldn't you know it, we bought a copper/orange Ford Edge! Matches the vette! Joanne says it's now the official family color!

Take care in the snow everyone!:D

changes can be good.

Lets go for a mountain cruise this weekend... studded tires are on my vette! ;)

Hope your finally settled in for Xmas in Red Deer.

You bought a Ford! smart man! :)

Brian

Hey Rocky good luck with the new employer, sounds like some positive changes. Great to have you both a bit closer. Red Deer has a pretty good "cruise night" every thursday evening throughout the summer.

Reason for the Ford was the Colour more then the vehicle Brian, but we are actually really loving the Ford Edge. Funny that the Vette actually gets better mileage than the daily driver! The summer will be great Somebuddy and Riley P looking forward to the cruise nights. Planning on hitting Rocky for Friends and of course the great cruising.

I am both a Ford and a GM guy so you picked good. I almost bought myself an Escape Titanium yesterday

You might see a bit better mpg in the summer months.

Brian

Hey Jeff here, i finally got to rocky mountain house and you are not there,

so I left the CD for the 2005 corvette brochure with the chev salesman who was on holidays for the guy who had the other 2005 on the trip we went on

can you figure this out and left them know it is at the dealership

your loving friend and humble servant Jeffy :seeya:

Hi everyone, Joanne and I made some big changes and have moved to Red Deer. I've changed companies and everything that goes with it. C6 is tucked away in a quonset which means I can't tinker through the winter. Definitely looking forward to spring 2014 when we can plan a few cruises and get more members involved. Can't wait to see the new C7 up close and personal.

Since i changed employers I had to buy a personal vehicle, wouldn't you know it, we bought a copper/orange Ford Edge! Matches the vette! Joanne says it's now the official family color!

Take care in the snow everyone!:D

Hey Rocky,
Brenda and I are just north of you in Blackfalds, look forward to getting together for a coffee this spring, if spring ever decides to show up...lol..
Rob

Congrats on the move to the big city!

Where do the cruisers go on Thursdays? Just up and down Gaetz Ave? Anywhere specific to find the Corvette folks?

My girlfriend has an a Edge, and it's served her admirably. I am sure you will like it. Very unique colour for the Edge too, nice work!

V

Thursday nights Parkland Mall in Red Deer, good turn out every week. There was 400+ cars there one night in August last year, lots of Corvettes. I am there every Thursday Night if weather is good!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread