This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

( ͡🔥 ͜ʖ ͡🔥) NEW LASER LED TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLIES

Link, After you get them installed please post up a few photos of them in the car and activated. I would like to know how that hyper flash relay goes in/works too please.

Link, After you get them installed please post up a few photos of them in the car and activated. I would like to know how that hyper flash relay goes in/works too please.

Thanks
No problem

What's the file size of the video? We have limits on file size. You can always upload to Youtube and then just share the link here.

Looks good Link
They are very bright in the morning. And just imagine in the night time.. and they are smoked no more tint no more spray and they are legal DOT approved. .. but those light need to be modified I need to keep the laser line in the middle only working with DRL ..

Really...That is an option or are you going to work on that yourself?

Really...That is an option or are you going to work on that yourself?
The company they make only 1 prototypes for that style ..but know everyone ask about it but they refuse to do it .. know we are working to figure out how we doing . Here is the video prototypes..

Users who are viewing this thread