Repeatguy

Casual User
Apr 27, 2018
Victoria BC
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Corvette Rdstr
Hey all! I'm a recent repeat Corvette owner , having had a 65 Coupe and a 78 anniversary edition many years ago....but always had the idea of another Vette down the road, and when I saw the early 2000's body styles I knew it was only a matter of time! I've been heavy into "traditional hot rods" since my teens as well as muscle cars and have 2 hot rods and a muscle car now as well as tne newly aquired 2002 roadster. I have always found that it pays to be involved in sites / forums like this because someone always knows the answers for problems or ideas a guy might have, and in turn I might be able to shed light on something for someone else. Glad to be here!

Attachments

• vette.jpg
    vette.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: tommyc6zo6
Welcome to CCF and yes that is a fine looking vert. Glad to have you and your experience here. Plenty of guys here who like to race and some pretty fast cars.

Enjoy

Welcome and awesome to read of your return to a Corvette ... real nice !
I might as well get right to it with and get myself yet another "wit demerit" from @Rruuff Day
as I don't think this will be applicable for a "thread derail demerit" ... any who ...

Hmmm your avatar boasts such great and amusing things to come ... I love Jack's quotes ...
4133.jpg @Repeatguy ... as in "I'm Back" ? th.jpg ... kinda rather fitting :thumbs:

"I'll tell you one thing: Don't ever give anybody your best advice, because they're not going to follow it." Jack Nicholson
"Brother to Brother." Jack Nicholson

and this one can be relative to some and with varied context, all of us here...
"With my Corvette, I'm ... Without, I'm ... :thumbs:
"With my sunglasses on, I'm Jack Nicholson. Without them, I'm fat and 60." Jack Nicholson

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! I grew up with a 65 roadster and that got me into Corvettes. Years later, I bought an 81 Camaro, then a 66 Chevelle, then sold the Camaro to buy a 2000 Corvette, then.....it's almost too painful...sold the Chevelle to buy a house... Oh well, I have to dry my tears in the Corvette. Great looking Corvette that you have! We'd love to see pictures of your other rides too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread