Featured Thread
Mar 3, 2018
Newmarket, ON
VetteCoins
Finally had nice enough weather today to install my new Swisstrax Ribtrax Garage Floor for my C6 Vert! Very happy with how it turned out.

Attachments

• iOS Image - 220819728.jpg
    iOS Image - 220819728.jpg
    604.5 KB · Views: 117
  • iOS Image - 1970811299.jpg
    iOS Image - 1970811299.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 113
Very nice. I'm in the Newmarkt area as well. Thinking about a garage floor redo, epoxy, sheets of tiles, something that will last, easy to clean, especially after our winters with the sand and salt. How is cleaning the tiles, not that you've had to do it already?

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Very nice. I'm in the Newmarkt area as well. Thinking about a garage floor redo, epoxy, sheets of tiles, something that will last, easy to clean, especially after our winters with the sand and salt. How is cleaning the tiles, not that you've had to do it already?

As you’ve said I haven’t had to clean them yet, but apparently they are easy to hose out and keep clean.

Very easy to clean, I just use a mop with a little dawn dish liquid

Attachments

• IMG_4381.JPG
    IMG_4381.JPG
    461.7 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: 12cents
Great looking garage floor. I like your logo, but unfortunately for me, the Swiss trak and Racedek do not fit each other or I would get the logo tiles. I painted the C6 logo on my tiles.
I have racedek tiles on my floor, and they clean with soap and water. Oil, transmission flid etc. will not stain the tiles. I made a mistake and got black and white tiles, The black is Ok, but white is tough to keep looking clean. I'd go Grey instead of white if I was to do it over.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.