Jan 28, 2020
Vauxhall Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
1986 corvette base
Province
AB
My names Curtis.Im in southern Alberta. I’ve been a corvette enthusiast all my life. I can remember seeing them as a kid and being obsessed. I would have been 8 years old when this car particular car a, Bright red 1986 corvette with saddle interior was new. It’s bone stock and has the Doug Nash 4+3 standard trans.This particular car has had a hard life ,but it still starts and drives quite well. From stories that I have been told the previous owner actually lived in it for months. That’s why it’s nicknamed by my son and I as STANKY.lol. Plans are to gut it out and rebuild it. So far the interior has been completely removed, it was horrendously awful it’s worth mentioning mice took residence for the last couple years. Amazingly enough most of the electronics still work. I’ll be posting pictures of the progress as things change. Glad to be part of a Canadian corvette forum. Thanks

Reactions: Rruuff Day
My names Curtis.Im in southern Alberta. I’ve been a corvette enthusiast all my life. I can remember seeing them as a kid and being obsessed. I would have been 8 years old when this car particular car a, Bright red 1986 corvette with saddle interior was new. It’s bone stock and has the Doug Nash 4+3 standard trans.This particular car has had a hard life ,but it still starts and drives quite well. From stories that I have been told the previous owner actually lived in it for months. That’s why it’s nicknamed by my son and I as STANKY.lol. Plans are to gut it out and rebuild it. So far the interior has been completely removed, it was horrendously awful it’s worth mentioning mice took residence for the last couple years. Amazingly enough most of the electronics still work. I’ll be posting pictures of the progress as things change. Glad to be part of a Canadian corvette forum. Thanks

Welcome and don't forget to keep us in the loop with your progress, pictures, and any questions... :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.