Hey DreamComeTrue. Welcome to the forum... Every one of us knows exactly how you feel. We not only share that feeling, we also share the smile that is on your face... When you climb behind the wheel of your baby, the smile never goes away.... Enjoy and share your stories with us. Oh yeah... we also live for pictures so post some of your new ride....:thumbs:

OK ... all is taken care of in the message above ... so I just get to post a BIG WELCOME to you, DreamComeTrue (which tells us a lot already) !
Congrats on your Corvette acquisition and I appreciate your sharing the big news with us.

Welcome DCT. What a great feeling driving away in your first Corvette. I remember it well. Smile so big it seemed everywas noticing. When in fact it was the car they were looking at. ;)

Now some pics please...

Derek

IMG_4153.JPG

Here's my girl.

DCT.... She looks sweet... the wrap and the wheels look great. I had the competition grey wheels on my C6...I like the look of yours... you need 5 more post messages and the system will let you put a classified ad in the forum. Advertise for your exhaust. Somebody out there has one... If you're just looking for some growl, an axle back set will do the trick... I had Corsa Sports on mine and they sound great.. at idle and especially at WOT... and some pops and snorts on deceleration... the Corsa Extremes will give you even more growl and more pops... I really like the Corsa as their proven claim to fame is NO DRONE on the highway.... that is a must... Good luck and once again, she looks great.... Just a tiny shade off my most favorite colour too.... :Cheers2:

Your Vette looks great. The colour and wheel combination fit perfect in my view. Maybe black calipers? Oh ya right... it's your dream car. Go with what makes you smile Man. :Seeya:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.