lot of Quebecers on this forum, is there any meet or café rencontre during the great corvette season around the greater montreal........
Welcome to CCF.
As far as I know, the only Montreal area Corvette club is Club passion Corvette
Club Passion Corvette - Flash-info.

Aside from that there are usually get togethers at the Orange Julep but I do not know the days/evenings.
Just about everyone knows where it is - but just in case.

Another place just off island is at Smoked Meat Pete's. Guess what they sell! Ranked in the top five for Montreal area.
https://www.smokemeatpete.com/
They also have summer Monday and Tuesday evenings get togethers weather permitting. Great place! Always blues music playing and quite often live bands in the evenings. Eat there any chance I can get when passing by. An added plus is the Dairy Queen just in front - summer only. That is what you see first when you cross the bridge form St Anne de Bellevue.

I also believe that Corvette Plus has weekend get togehters. Presently in Montreal Nord but is moving to Laval for the end of the year or early January.
I have put mine away till May 2019 so no more Smoked Meat Pete for now.

If you are planning anything next year you can put it up on CCF and see who shows up. Like a nice run up to the Laurentians or in to the Eastern Townships (my home turf). Come this way and I'll show you around.

Reactions: ddgermann
I heard about corvetteplus meeting in may , they told me they are currently moving yo Laval on highway 15.
They also said, there Will be meet once a week at their new facility.will definetly go....next year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.