Bare bones ... but shouldn't a pure sports car be that way. $500k is a lot of money. I suspect these will become collectors items and will be worth a lot more, similar to what some of the older GT are worth now.
IMO the car looks nice, but the price, ugghh.:oops:
Still would love to have one.

I switched it off as soon as I saw Doug Monroe. 😂
This is an amazing car that comes with the exclusivity and price tag. I remember there was the “application process” to buy one. Ford suggested a video in the application to even be considered. There was a list of celebrities they shunned as well. Very limited build and amazing amount of hype. Then the 19 ZR1 beat its time on a track in the US.
Crazy cool car none the less. Would love to have one. Although like Nik; I would have flipped it and doubled up to buy the monster C8 in a year or so. 👍

This is an amazing car that comes with the exclusivity and price tag. I remember there was the “application process” to buy one. Ford suggested a video in the application to even be considered. There was a list of celebrities they shunned as well. Very limited build and amazing amount of hype. Then the 19 ZR1 beat its time on a track in the US.
Crazy cool car none the less. Would love to have one. Although like Nik; I would have flipped it and doubled up to buy the monster C8 in a year or so. 👍
I think it is an amazing looking car: much nicer IMHO than the lambo. I'd never spend that much on any car; and, if I were to splurge, it would be a 2 or 3 YO Ferrari 458 spyder: racing green or black with a black interior. I think the C8 ME will be an awesome car with many improvements over the C7 with a decent price tag and will give many higher priced cars a run for their money: maintenance cheaper and a dealer in almost every city/town - bring it on - I have the cash sitting there patiently waiting - LOL. Having said all that, I love my C7 - it is a blast to drive. Life is good!!!

Not only the ZR1. Your Z06 blows it away in the 0 t0 60 time as well... But it is pretty..... half a mil pretty...?... I guess for someone who thinks that chunk a change is actually chump a change maybe. Bring on Rick Hendrick or Jay Leno....

Tried my daily on the 0 to 60 today on the way to town. it's an 09 Rav4, with the 2.49 litre inline 4 cyl. Anyhows... I had my calculator out for the km to mile conversion.... Turned off all the nannies... Put her into Track Mode. Turned on Launch Control...Smoked all four tires on the take off and off we went. Actually surprised myself at first with a solid 3.1 second run.... Then much to my disappointment, I realized there shouldn't have been a decimal point in there.... But given what I paid for it, I have $475,000 leftover for some bolt ons and gullwing doors.... And I have room for 4 sets of golf clubs too....Unless Doug Monroe contacts me for a story, no further testing is expected at this time. :Ack2:

Tried my daily on the 0 to 60 today on the way to town. it's an 09 Rav4, with the 2.49 litre inline 4 cyl. Anyhows... I had my calculator out for the km to mile conversion.... Turned off all the nannies... Put her into Track Mode. Turned on Launch Control...Smoked all four tires on the take off and off we went. Actually surprised myself at first with a solid 3.1 second run.... Then much to my disappointment, I realized there shouldn't have been a decimal point in there.... But given what I paid for it, I have $475,000 leftover for some bolt ons and gullwing doors.... And I have room for 4 sets of golf clubs too....Unless Doug Monroe contacts me for a story, no further testing is expected at this time. :Ack2:

.....it's a good thing you didn't get whip lash from a launch like that......:misfire:

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread