This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Fab Car Show Pics

Riley P

Staff member
Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Hey Everyone!
Terry (With the '73 and his Father-in law in a great looking Ford Starliner) and my wife and I attended the New Fab car show on Saturday. What a great day. The show ran from 10-2 which was perfect. Upon registering, we found there was no fee and to boot, they gave a coupon for a free burger and pop! This is the first time I have been paid to be at a show. They also had door prized for everyone that entered and I ended up winning a folding chair so all in all, a great day! Check out the pics to see the cars that attended.

Last edited:
I am not too sure whose owns that car. Quite the work of art. If I see it at another show I can pass along the info. It's not too hard to miss!

Last edited:
Hiya Fitzy,
If you are referring to the picture just above your note and next to the yellow p/u truck pic.... that is a 1960 Chev. GM toned the '59 down a bit for 1960.
David

Hey David:

I am referring to the shiny chrome Chevrolet....swore it looked like a 59'....either way...a great resto-mod recreation!