Cobourg, Ontario
VetteCoins
Username Style Freeform (Sponsors)
Thread Title Style (Sponsors)
Car
2009 Base 1LT
Province
ON
This post will be a running status of monthly programs brought to you from for new Corvettes.

Screenshot (103).png

Reactions: frankmp
Thx. No change for Jan. Assume you will also mention those odd programs including c7 where I've seen the oldest dealer inventory offered at x% off. Think there was a 10% off this fall including c7. Also are cashback and finance rates usually national? Thx

Thx. No change for Jan. Assume you will also mention those odd programs including c7 where I've seen the oldest dealer inventory offered at x% off. Think there was a 10% off this fall including c7. Also are cashback and finance rates usually national? Thx

GM's monthly programs are nation-wide. The only difference would be what the dealers are willing to discount themselves.

That 10% off was a thing for autumn. It ended a couple of months back. Don't expect it to come back any time soon.

I know it's not c7 eligible but Costco program ( preferred) back until 31/3. No trucks neither.

Reactions: EJChevy
I know it's not c7 eligible but Costco program ( preferred) back until 31/3. No trucks neither.

Yes. The Costco program is only on SUVs at this point in time.

Reactions: frankmp

Users who are viewing this thread