Jan 12, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
20 3LT Z51 Matrix G
Province
ON
Man I am not sure if this is reality or a dream anymore.... I could not have imagined the last 3 days even in my wildest corvette fantasy's i had before mine arrived. I first off want to thank every single member of this forum that has helped me and supported me in the Youtube content I have been producing. I owe a lot of this to you guys and I am trying to make the north known in the corvette world!!!
So today I had Daily Downshift down from mississauga and we shot videos all day long going over the 2 C8's inside and out, driving them, debunking multiple rumours and GM claims and we are in the process of editing and uploading this stuff now. We have a couple hours worth of solid content that we will be uploading and I just wanted to give you a heads up. Here is a small taste of what we have in store. Thank you for your patience

Last edited:
Great videos and enjoyed every one. Was just thinking. Can a dealership order a C8 or more just for the dealership and then sell them off the floor even at a higher price just because its there? Or does every C8 have to be ordered specifically for a customer? I've seen lots of Vette at dealerships over the years just sitting there waiting to be bought.

Great videos and enjoyed every one. Was just thinking. Can a dealership order a C8 or more just for the dealership and then sell them off the floor even at a higher price just because its there? Or does every C8 have to be ordered specifically for a customer? I've seen lots of Vette at dealerships over the years just sitting there waiting to be bought.
So a dealership buys the vehicle from GM and they can do literally anything they want with is as GM has been paid when it lands at the lot. The owners are massive corvette fans like me and they wanted to have this on display next to their 67 they bought at barrett jackson that has the same indy stripes down the centre. I put my deposit down two years ago like every other customer and knew that it would be a great tool to show off the C8 over begging a customer to let me do it to theirs. I also happen to love vettes and want one for that reason too :) so to answer your question. any dealer can sell it for what ever price they want.

Hey Morgan. Have you decided what you are going to do with the front license plate? Are you putting one or or do you have an idea on how to not let it rub against the body? I'm debating on not putting one on but heard if you get caught there is a fine for not having one.

Hey Morgan. Have you decided what you are going to do with the front license plate? Are you putting one or or do you have an idea on how to not let it rub against the body? I'm debating on not putting one on but heard if you get caught there is a fine for not having one.
I put mine on the dash to avoid putting the front plate bracket on. law says the plate has to be mounted on the front of the vehicle but it does not say where ;)

Reactions: kerry4
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.