Dec 15, 2012
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 LS2
Not sure how many of you watch the Transformers movies, but...the Vette makes a green appearance in this new film:

transformers4-firstlook-corvette-full.jpg

First Look: New 'Transformers 4' Autobots & Optimus Prime Redesign | FirstShowing.net

On a different note, my company signed a deal for leather outerwear pertaining to this new Transformers film so in some way, we'll have some kind of Corvette jacket...not exactly sure just yet but do expect us to design and produce something fitting to the new C7 Transformers Character.

More pics in the link posted.
Enjoy.

David

I'm not a real fan of the transformer movies, but the use of a C7 in this next episode is kind of cool..... And a thumbs up to you Dave; nailing down a contract with these producers. I know your leather work is great and you will give them something they can be proud of.

I'm not a real fan of the transformer movies, but the use of a C7 in this next episode is kind of cool..... And a thumbs up to you Dave; nailing down a contract with these producers. I know your leather work is great and you will give them something they can be proud of.

Thanks for the vote of confidence bud, mucho appreciated.
Honestly, I'm not sure yet what kind of themed outerwear we're going to be doing for the Transformers...or even if I can use the Chevy or Corvette logo, it's all in the early stages for me but I'll be doing something related to the new Vette for sure...probably more towards the 'character' that the Vette plays in the film but we'll know more soon enough.
:seeya:

David

My six year old son Kain will love the fact that a Vette will be in the new movie......one of his favourite cars is "BumbleBee"....and points out each one on the road. He is pretty good at picking out the chargers, challengers and mustangs as well....but his favourite car is the Corvette!

Growing up watching the Transformers makes me a big fan of the series. However, it could have been cool if they kept Optimus in a good ol' cab-over. :D However, I'll take a modified Pete any day too.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Sorry but... Seeing corvettes drive around with that ultra faggy transformers sticker on their back bumper is just.... not.... Right.... My $0.05 (rounded up to nearest non penny denomination)

Respect to everyone's post and opinions. :seeya:
I know I wouldn't put a Transformers logo on my car, but...the Transformers Edition Camaro from years back with those logos and Transformers engine cover did sell very well.
At the end of the day, Pop culture has a different appeal and effect on us all. Some see these films and characters as a lifestyle, enjoy the spin off products and everything associated to their favorite movie, and others view these films as pure entertainment and nothing more. No one's right or wrong...just varying ways of enjoying the same thing. :)

I work in the 'movie replica' industry, so my day to day operations and clients I deal with are directly related to this 'branded' environment. To me it's fun, exciting and different...and that said, sure...it's an environment that's not for everyone. :)
Still, those that dig Camaro's because they were featured in a movie are no less deserving to enjoy them than someone else who's always wanted to drive one for purely what it is...a Camaro. :)

Now with Transormers 4...if it brings more buyers, fans, and awareness to the Vette brand and new C7...then it's a win for us all.

David

Last edited:
I know I wouldn't put a Transformers logo on my car, but...the Transformers Edition Camaro from years back with those logos and Transformers engine cover did sell very well.
At the end of the day, Pop culture has a different appeal and effect on us all. Some see these films and characters as a lifestyle, enjoy the spin off products and everything associated to their favorite movie, and others view these films as pure entertainment and nothing more. No one's right or wrong...just varying ways of enjoying the same thing. :)

I work in the 'movie replica' industry, so my day to day operations and clients I deal with are directly related to this 'branded' environment. To me it's fun, exciting and different...and that said, sure...it's an environment that's not for everyone. :)
Still, those that dig Camaro's because they were featured in a movie are no less deserving to enjoy them than someone else who's always wanted to drive one for purely what it is...a Camaro. :)

Now with Transormers 4...if it brings more buyers, fans, and awareness to the Vette brand and new C7...then it's a win for us all.

David

Well said David.... :agree:

David

I agree with what you say David. I was just being a little sarcastic and opinionated that is all. I do like Camaros (even the Bumblebee edition without Miss Fox) and would have bought one if I hadn't liked the Corvette. Hope your product for the new movie is a success.

David
Respect...we said.:coolgleam:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread