You're 5
Jun 23, 2018
Golden BC
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Coupe
Province
BC
Just bought my first new to me C7. I see what all the fuss is about. I have owned many old school big power cars but this car with (and probably without) a supercharger on it is just sick! Smiled all day long. Looking forward to many happy miles and likely the odd coupon.

Attachments

• 20180623_161229.jpg
    20180623_161229.jpg
    889.7 KB · Views: 39
Welcome Dan. Yup you get it now. Impossible not to smile... even while getting the “coupon”.
Your car is pretty customized on the exterior I see. Looks like lots of aftermarket black on that beauty. Very nice look.
Love to see some more photos and hear a bit more of the story about it. :thumbs:

Derek.

Welcome Dan. Yup you get it now. Impossible not to smile... even while getting the “coupon”.
Your car is pretty customized on the exterior I see. Looks like lots of aftermarket black on that beauty. Very nice look.
Love to see some more photos and hear a bit more of the story about it. :thumbs:

Derek.
Thank you Derek, Car is wrapped in Pearl white and matte black, dipped wheels. Is Crystal red underneath. 3LT Z51, manual trans. Still learning about it, only an hour of seat time so far. Have had many many cars over the years and i can already tell this one is the winner!

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Thank you Derek, Car is wrapped in Pearl white and matte black, dipped wheels. Is Crystal red underneath. 3LT Z51, manual trans. Still learning about it, only an hour of seat time so far. Have had many many cars over the years and i can already tell this one is the winner!

For sure you will love it. The 3LT/Z is very plush inside too. I have had all manuals in my Corvettes too. The auto is very popular but for now I’m liking the shifting.
Is your car supercharged? The Z51 is a popular car to supercharge. @Rick9456 Big smiles from Rick here as he just had his done.
Yes the white and matte black is a very good look on your Corvette. Even the front and wheel emblems. Great details.
Welcome to CCF and surf around as there are some cruise events near you or going by you this summer. Plenty of excellent characters on here and we do like to get together and drive often.

Check out the sister site as well. Some details on what’s coming up this summer out west.

Home

Enjoy the new ride.
Derek

Reactions: Rick9456
For sure you will love it. The 3LT/Z is very plush inside too. I have had all manuals in my Corvettes too. The auto is very popular but for now I’m liking the shifting.
Is your car supercharged? The Z51 is a popular car to supercharge. @Rick9456 Big smiles from Rick here as he just had his done.
Yes the white and matte black is a very good look on your Corvette. Even the front and wheel emblems. Great details.
Welcome to CCF and surf around as there are some cruise events near you or going by you this summer. Plenty of excellent characters on here and we do like to get together and drive often.

Check out the sister site as well. Some details on what’s coming up this summer out west.

Home

Enjoy the new ride.
Derek
Yes has the Vortech V3 along with a bunch of internal upgrades. Loving the manual and especially the rev matching feature and that exhaust!! Holy go from stealth to F1 sound instantly. Track mode is my only required setting haha. But to be able to cruise quietly and get 30ish mpg is amazing too. Jekyll and Hyde.

Thank you! Honestly I've never been so excited about a car and I've been fortunate to have some pretty wild cars. Last time i was in lust with a car to this extent was my blown 528 hemi gtx.

Attachments

• 20180618_063601.jpg
    20180618_063601.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 26
Thank you! Honestly I've never been so excited about a car and I've been fortunate to have some pretty wild cars. Last time i was in lust with a car to this extent was my blown 528 hemi gtx.

Gorgeous GTX as well... hmmmm.... can't tell if you're on the street or not but those sure look like monster drag slicks... lol... :thumbs:

And depending on how nasty you think the ticket is going to be, my practiced line as I get out and wave my arm towards the open door is: "Officer. Have you ever driven one of these?" Not that I would ever drive faster than the posted limit, it's worth a try..... Ouch. and you guys have that written 40 over seizure law as well.... Yikes....

• Wow
Reactions: ddgermann
GTX is street legal although they could probably get a guy for something if they were in a bad mood. The tires are DOT approved street slicks, i got checked for that a couple times. That 40 over law really bugs me when we have divided, fenced perfectly good highway with 90 km limits. Ridiculous! Just did my maiden voyage from Edmonton to Golden today, I better start using the cruise control more haha. Rev match is a hoot, got a few compliments (and maybe a few fingers I didn't see) I haven't really heard a stock one versus mine, think it is probably a lot louder with all the mods.

Just bought my first new to me C7. I see what all the fuss is about. I have owned many old school big power cars but this car with (and probably without) a supercharger on it is just sick! Smiled all day long. Looking forward to many happy miles and likely the odd coupon.
Welcome Dan: sweet ride - enjoy!!!!!

Reactions: Dantanman
Welcome to the CCF Dan. Only wish I was going a little further than Jumpingpound road a couple of weeks ago. I would’ve motioned to you at some point to pull over and I would’ve recruited you to the CCF with a card. Unknowing you already had signed up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.