YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Curious if my x-Canada Corvette Summer stay in New Brunswick ‘23 will be solo. Is there anything “corvette” in New Brunswick in July 2023? Thanks in advance.

Curious if my x-Canada Corvette Summer stay in New Brunswick ‘23 will be solo. Is there anything “corvette” in New Brunswick in July 2023? Thanks in advance.
Maybe NosoupforU can answer that as he's in New Brunswick with his new Z06 so some club there has to have something going on in July for you to attend!!

Reactions: YFCvii
Found this with g👀gle …
nothing about it on CCF until now 🫤
Found a “c-gen club” out of St.John
and another in Moncton but I
have to use the other “media
applications” to get event info.
Still hunting for Fredericton area stuff.

IMG_9371.jpeg

My Summer of ‘23 YYC to Maritimes and back has come to a close. Almost 12,900km of travel. FB was my resource for finding & meeting over 120 welcoming Maritime Corvette Friends within 4 groups. I want to go back to discover many routes I was not able to experience with them this Summer. I have gained insight for Owning a Corvette in the Maritimes. Realizing that YYC and YEG is greater in population than the total in PEI, NS & NB together. I continue going forward by taking nothing for granted especially when now missing out on weekly Tues/Wed runs to the different ice cream establishments in and around YFC. Discovered PEI was “free” to get in but over $50 to leave (toll). Going to focus on exploring more of Nova Scotia and Cape Breton on my next visit. Newfoundland is on my list too.
Found many great Motels travelling 4600km each way across the Country in Virden, Kenora, Kakabeka Falls, Wawa, Blind River, Plagenet, Pembroke and JackFish. Overnight stays were not required in Sask & Que. My Maritime daytrips (3000km+ over 2 months) were planned from my residence near YFC. Wrapped up unpacking back in YYC today and my Corvette has definitely earned a FOAM PARTY and complete Detail before heading up to YEG in a few weeks for a fluids-service by a friend. 🙂

IMG_1737.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome trip. No service in Calgary - LOL. What model of C7 are you driving?
Yes the Maritimes was a trip that sure has me wanting a sequel.

YYC does have plenty of serving options if I compromise by having a dealership tech servicing it like they do with “daily drivers”. Pretty much everyone C-Gen here in AB knows who I am going to where attention to every detail only comes second to the servicing integrity as if it was his own. Besides, I never pass on an opportunity to add another 800km+ return drive to my ‘23 Corvette Summer too 😃

I now have AS4’s with the choice now for extending the season now. Yay 🙂🤙🏻

You mention finding some great motels on your trip. Where did you stay in Kenora?
Negotiated a reasonably priced “off season” stay that was comfortable at The Timberland as everything becomes otherwise very expensive once Summertime hits the area.
Parking is tucked away for the Corvette and asked for view (of my C7 😂) just outside my room door as they have a couple of buildings to choose from.
Normally Kenora is a rest-stop for Shell fuel and a bite to eat but I drove the by-pass on the way back this time with a fill up in ThunderBay to the Highway Shell at Prawda MB.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread