Nov 28, 2016
VetteCoins
Hi All.
After last week's Ponoka run I went shopping and purchased a new vehicle to keep my C3 company.
It was rather easy considering my wife had her eye on it for quite some time. When I told her and showed her some of the pictures I took at the meet she said let's get a new one. Who could argue.
I think she has incredibly good taste.
We're both looking forward to the next vette together
Rick

Attachments

• 20170511_115337.jpg
    20170511_115337.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: YFCvii
Congrats Rick... Beauty car.... Didn't see it at the Show and Shine in Red Deer tonight though? Wasn't your turn for the keys?.... lol...

:sleepingbig:
... wrapping up a late shift of work for my business and decided to check the Forum before hitting the sack ... found this thread and ...
:crazyeyes1:

Hey !!! ... I must say ... NICE STINGRAY
:bigghearts:
... I was at the Ponoka Meet too and met a lot of great people people ...
How about considering the Lake Louise Trip in a few weeks ... we can all help you to break in the initial kms.
My Wife & I will be going ... (she picked our 2016 Stingray colour)
... did I happen to mention you have an AWESOME STINGRAY !!!
I sure do remember you and your C3 at the Ponoka Meet
and you will remember our C7
we were only two apart in Ponoka & Gull Lake (below)
Cheers ! and Congratulations !
:smilejump1::worship::smilejump1:
DSC_0077a.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0078a.jpg
    DSC_0078a.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Thanks guys.
SN111 I mentioned the Lake Louise run to the wife and she seems game. I remember you telling me your wife picked your car colour. Guess we have something in common. They made awesome picks. I showed a similar picture to my wife right after the run and she commented on the colour of your car right away.
Thanks again guy.

Hello Rick,
Your news was the hot topic at our Breakfast table this morning. My wife, Freda, and I are extremely happy for you both.
She recalls our conversation that we had at Ponoka and discussing aspects about Sylvan Lake that might be
common to where we reside in the Summertime at Pigeon Lake. We look forward to our next opportunity to continue
our chat. We know you will be enjoying both C3 & C7 rides in the meantime. We plan to head up to Edmonton on May 27th to
visit our purchase Dealership. Northgate is having a day-long Corvette & Camaro Event with food! It is likely we will be
stopping in Red Deer for coffee & breakfast and even though we just committed this week to the June 3rd Lake Louise CCF Cruise Event,
we wouldn't miss it after our awesome experience at the CCF Ponoka Meet and Greet Event.
:Cheers2:
Cheers to you both :thumbs:
Spence

Oh, I also really like your wheels and if I have it correct, it tells me you have the upgrade spice red interior accents and seats ..... absolutely sweet ..... I remember seeing one like this last year when we shopped Long Beach Red Corvettes from Calgary through to Westlock .... o_O Hmmmm maybe this is the very nicely appointed 2016 3LT Z51 beauty that I might have seen that was actually very close to you now that I think about it? (but I could be absolutely wrong with that ... :Confused5:)

Last edited:
I remember we talked and I remembered your wife's name, it was my mother's name. Your name I forgot. Sorry about that. Ice is finally off Sylvan and it's busier than ole heck. I saw the Northgate event. Would of drove up but I'm in a golf tournament that day.
I might of been the same one. It was on the lot for quite sometime. Interior is the spiced red with all the bells and whistles. We're having a lot of fun in it so far.
Take care you two and hope to see you again soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.