Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Well there was a posting this past week on this car and one of the points made was: will the dealers mark-up over MSRP? The answer is YES. Spoke to rep. at Brown Bros. here in Vancouver - probably the biggest in B.C. selling Mustangs - their 3 allotment is sold and one has to get on the waiting list for spring 2020 order. Told me that there will be a premium on these cars due to the short supply in Canada.

Reactions: ddgermann
did he say what the Canuck MSRP is going to be
I bought a new 2007 from them in 2007 - 1st year of the reincarnation of the name and paid $20K+ over MSRP ($75K) & it was not up to the standards of the subsequent cars - I had to take it to their speed shop and get it lowered - added "shelby" sway bars and torsion bar under the hood ($3K)- improved handling by 50%. This new one will probably start at $70K+ USD and there are a ton of options that can get the price way up there - so, I predict $110 to $120K + options. More than a fully loaded GS which to me is the car to buy. The new shelby will be a very nice car to be sure at 700 H.P. and probably same T and an amazing DC trany and engine. No way I will ever pay over MSRP for a car again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread