bill

I'm New Here
Dec 26, 2009
courtenay
VetteCoins
Car
2001 convert
Hi there. Im new here and thinking of a new mod cold air intake for my 2001 vette, a v2varam cold air intake. Question is do I need to get the power duct with it or can I stay with the stock one? Any info on this is greatly needed ...ty Bill :canada:

Hi there. Im new here and thinking of a new mod cold air intake for my 2001 vette, a v2varam cold air intake. Question is do I need to get the power duct with it or can I stay with the stock one? Any info on this is greatly needed ...ty Bill :canada:

Hi Bill, the power duct is an option, but one that I would do when doing the Vararam. It will help to smooth and increase the air flow, resulting in more HP. There is no bolt on that can deliver the performance of a Vararam & Power Duct for the money. This is an instant seat of the pants gain that you will feel.

Thx
[email protected]

hi Bill, i too have a question about the vararam... Where does one purchase one in Canada???

I am listed as a Vararam Dealer on their website for Canada . However with you being in BC, it might be more cost effective to purchase from a vendor in California due to the shipping.

Thx
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.